Apr 18, 2010

The Bounty Hunter, 2010


The Bounty Hunter, 2010
Director:Andy Tennant
Cast: Gerard Butler, Jennifer Aniston



The hunter in short: A bounty hunter learns that his next target is his ex-wife, a reporter working on a murder cover-up. Soon after their reunion, the always-at-odds duo find themselves on a run-for-their-lives adventure


A bounty hunter is..The person that chases the ones that skipped bail or their punishment at the court, any kind of illegal activity of a person.

According to wiki, it goes like this A bounty hunter captures fugitives for a monetary reward (bounty). They are legal in USA and Philippines.



Stage: home theatre

Preps: Gerard Butler is the person inspiring me to watch several movies when I see he's taken one of the lead casts. Jennifer, on the other hand, is notorious for her dramatic romantic nonsense movies, but a cute ass, so one has to look her for one or another reason. if not repelled by her prior to these two options.


Reality: Apart from Butler's and Aniston's cute butts, nothing in perticular that would attract my brain cells. The comedy has also some ups - in terms of some dialogues and funny scenes deriving from ex-relationship and things running around or revolving around this fact, but nothing more. Luckily I didn't take my chances at the cinema, I am glad I got to see this at home. The story isn't persuading, the script has some holes, the flow.. well, it's lacking of everything, this movie. You cannot build a movie if you just see two actors in it and think that a good thing is going to come out no matter what you tell these two to say, to look like.. I am truly dissappointed. I honestly don't think anyone should see this, because it's a pure waste of time. If Butler or Aniston don't make you hot as far as they are in the scene, don't take your chances.

My personal rating - 2,0 (only for the sake of some funny quotes I saw..
Nicole Hurley: Life is making mistakes.
Milo Boyd: And death is wishing you had made more.



Bounty on IMDB
Official site

No comments:

Post a Comment