Dec 18, 2011

What's your number, 2011


What's your number, 2011
Director: Mark Mylod
Cast: Anna Faris, Chris Evans, Ari Graynor




Stage: Home theatre


What's your number in short:
Ally is a woman who has many ex-boyfriends who turned out to be losers. Now she believes that she can't find a good guy. But when she runs into one of her exes who is now a 'Prince Charming', she decides to look up all of her exes to see if any of them have changed for the better. And when she has trouble locating them, she asks her neighbor Colin, who sleeps with women every night and sneaks out the morning after to avoid talking to them, to help her.


Preps: Well, another one bites the dust. Stuck in my library, aiming for my attention.


Reality: A huge dissappointment. It's a classic bimbo movie, with a cute blonde, cute eyelashes and this is it. You cannot base your movie upon a cute blonde, hello world! Her tracking of the ex sexual relationships in aim to make it under number 20 just because she saw it in the horoscope that it means she would be perceived a tramp.. well it doesn't ring any specific bells and it doesn't drag my attention. Unfortunately I stay put and watch it a very very long run. It's unimaginative, the dialogues are awful. We are sick of movies that underestimate the audience's intelligence. This is definitely one of them. A bunch of useless talks, subjects that are merely a mirror image of a horoscope of the day. Blyah. You cannot be serious about the plot. It's juvenile and not worthy of the big screen. And the cast is awful, scenes are really stupid and hard to watch. My movie heart sheds a tear as I dislike it up to such extent.

No use. I erase the damn thing. What's my number? Zero, for sure.



My personal rate: 0,0 (eh. Use your time better. This is nothing you can learn from or even have fun. I hated it and found it stupid).


What's your number on IMDB

No comments:

Post a Comment