Dec 8, 2011

Blitz, 2011

Blitz, 2011
Director: Elliot Lester
Cast: Jason Statham, Luke Evans, Aidan Gillen



Stage: home theatre :)


Blitz in short: Detective Sergeant Tom Brant who is dispatched to take down a serial killer hell bent on killing off the police force one by one. "The Blitz" manages to slip through the grasp of Tom every time, and with the precious lives of his colleagues diminishing one by one, Tom is led to the question: if we can't protect our own, then what good are we?


Preps: Ahm, nothing in perticular. I am not aware of the content, nor cast. One of those waiting on the to do list.


Reality: Well, it's one of those movies that tries to be intelligent, yet witty at the same time. Because of Statham, it would be the least I would expect. I admire Statham a great deal and I am anxious to see the piece.
The more I watch it, the more dissappointed I get. The crew seems disorientated, they don't seem to cling together, not singing the same tune or something. I am not sure. But the piece doesn't get to my heart and I am more and more inclined not to watch it anymore. I cannot believe my luck, because it's not the only movie in my mind this evening that has the same effect on me. The story isn't convincing, I feel it's been abused and that this piece doesn't make a contribution to the genre. If I look from the perspective of scenarist, I even get angry. Not clear dialogues, words put in just for the sake that someone says something. Bljak. I don't hesitate. Not my kind of music. Delete.





My personal rate: 1,0
(I didn't find nothing exceptional inside, nor the reason to watch it after a half).


Blitz on IMDB

No comments:

Post a Comment